- 100 Q & A on HIV/AIDS
New York State Department of Health February 2018.
- A Guide to Comprehensive Hepatitis C Counseling and Testing
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) April 2015.
Download PDF (710KB, 14pp)
- Action Plan for the Prevention, Care and Treatment of Viral Hepatitis
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Updated March 2015.
Download PDF (2.05MB, 100pp)
- Addressing Viral Hepatitis in People With Substance Use Disorders – A Quick Guide for Clinicians and Administrators Based on SAMHSA TIP 53
Download PDF (601KB, 46pp)
- Addressing Viral Hepatitis in People With Substance Use Disorders – SAMHSA TIP 53
Download PDF (904KB, 146pp)
- Advancing Service Integration in Opioid Treatment Programs for the Care and Treatment of Hepatitis C Infection
International Journal of Clinical Medicine January 2014.
Provides information on HIV/AIDS treatment, prevention, and research.
- NEWIMG1-CDC Vital Signs – HIV Testing; Test Today. Don’t Delay
Center for Disease Control November/December 2017.
Download PDF (1.87 MB, 4pp)
- Glossary of HIV/AIDS-Related Terms – 7th Edition
AIDSinfo October 2011.
The glossary contains new and updated terms, definitions, and abbreviations related to HIV/AIDS. AIDSinfo is a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Download PDF (651KB, 212pp)
An online source for educational and social support for people living with hepatitis.
Website available at: http://www.hepmag.com/
- Hepatitis C Infographic and Initiative Overview
ATTC Network March 2015.
Download PDF (1.28MB, 2pp)
- HIV Rapid Testing in Substance Abuse Treatment Programs Blending Initiative
Addiction Treatment Transfer Center (ATTC) April 2012.
The HIV Rapid Testing Blending Products include: Video interviews with researchers, treatment providers, executive directors, and clients about the value of Onsite Rapid HIV Testing. A Fact Sheet that provides details about the urgent need to provide routine onsite HIV testing and substantive information about the NIDA Study. A Web Guide that provides testing and other implementation resources.
The website can be accessed at http://www.attcnetwork.org/explore/priorityareas/science/blendinginitiative/rapidtesting/hivrapidtest.asp
The National Hepatitis Training Institute provides training to frontline workers in community based organizations and clinics on hepatitis prevention, diagnosis, management, treatment and integration. Hepatitis, STDs and HIV are preventable diseases.
- Liver Disease in MMT: Treatment & Transplant – Parts 1-4
Addiction Treatment Forum 2001-2002.
Part 1 : Critical Concerns (Vol 10, No. 4, Fall 2001)
Part 2 : Hepatitis C – A “Giant Silent Killer” (Vol.11, No. 1, Winter 2002)
Part 3: MMT Clinics’ Roles in HCV Therapy (Vol. 11, No. 2, Spring 2002)
Part 4: Hope for Liver Transplantation (Vol. 11, No. 3, Summer 2002)
Survey Results – Liver Disease Fate (Vol. 11, No. 2, Spring 2002)
Download PDF (244KB,16pp)
- Living a Healthy Life with HIV
Completely updated to the current care guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and elsewhere, this book addresses the current emphasis on managing medications for HIV treatment and many of the illnesses that commonly occur along with HIV. (Publication date January 16, 2016 $15.06+ paperback). Available from Amazon.com
- Management of Hepatitis C: 2002
NIH Consensus Development Conference Statement – Final, August 26, 2002
Download PDF (310KB, 44pp)
- New Hope for Stopping HIV – Testing and Medical Care Save Lives – Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Document available here online
- NIDA Research Report: Drug Abuse and HIV
Revised July 2012.
Download PDF (2.45MB, 12pp)
- Rapid HIV Testing in Substance Abuse Treatment Facilities SAMHSA Advisory
Download PDF (620KB, 8pp)
- Surveillance For Viral Hepatitis United States 2013
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention May 2015.
Download PDF (1.47MB, 65pp)
- Take Action Against Hepatitis C For People in Recovery From Mental Illness or Addiction
SAMHSA July 2014.
Download PDF (1.57MB, 28pp)
- Testing Recommendations for Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention June 2014.
Document available here online
- The ABCs of Hepatitis Fact Sheet
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention March 2015.
Download PDF (548KB, 2pp)
- HIV and Hepatitis C Health Care Resources
Legal Action Center.
All links accessed November 22, 2017.