Sign-up for e-mail notifications of site updates and other news.
is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis, MO, a manufacturer of opiate and alcohol addiction products.
Clinco Communications, Inc.
E-mail to: Feedback@ATForum.com
Here’s What’s New…
MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID ABUSE/ADDICTION
- Message from AATOD Regarding the Death of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Heroin Use, and Deaths, Rise – The Death of Philip Seymour Hoffman from an Apparent Heroin Overdose Underscores the Drug’s Resurgence
- Wider Use of Antidote Could Lower Overdose Deaths by Nearly 50%
- From NIDA Notes: Medications That Treat Opioid Addiction Do Not Impair Liver Health
- Q & A – Methadone or Buprenorphine for Maintenance Therapy of Opioid Addiction: What’s the Right Duration?
- Crime Does Not Increase Around Methadone Clinics in Baltimore
- Jana Burson Blog: More about IRETA’s Guidelines for Benzodiazepines in OTPs
- Genes Play a Large Role in Opioid Dependence
- Supreme Court: Heroin Dealer Can’t be Given Longer Sentence Because Client Died
- SAMHSA’s New Report Tracks the Behavioral Health of America
- Winter 2014 Issue of SAMHSA News Now Available Online
- From the Publisher—Special Issue on Recovery From Opioid Addiction
- MAT With Methadone or Buprenorphine: Assessing the Evidence for Effectiveness
- Walter Ginter on the Importance of Peers in Recovery With Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Interview: Zac Talbott on Being a Patient and Certified Advocate for Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Recovery Transformation in Philadelphia OTPs: Person-centered, not Patient-centered
- Patients in Methadone Maintenance Treatment Face Obstacles and Stigma When Joining 12-Step Groups
- Is Maternal Methadone Treatment Child Abuse and Neglect? New Jersey Supreme Court to Weigh In
- New Guidance Provided for Safe Methadone Induction and Stabilization in OTP Patients
MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID
- The Joint Commission: Revised Requirements for Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs)
- Open Access Journal Article: Advancing Service Integration in Opioid Treatment Programs for the Care and Treatment of Hepatitis C Infection
- Medicaid Cutbacks in Maine Leave 400 OTP Patients without Coverage
- Prescription Drugs a ‘Tipping Point’ For Dating Violence among Urban Youth
- Dr. Westley Clark on Overdose – Prevention of Prescription Drug Abuse Can Start With Education about the Risk of Overdose Death
- Parity Law Has Little Effect on Spending For Substance Abuse Treatment
- ONDCP: What Does The New Budget Deal Mean For Drug Policy Reform?
- International Journal of Drug Policy Celebrates its 25th Anniversary – 25 Free Downloads Available from Past Issues
- Saying “Farwell” to Pain-Topics.org