MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID ABUSE/ADDICTION
- The Joint Commission: Revised Requirements for Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs)
- Open Access Journal Article: Advancing Service Integration in Opioid Treatment Programs for the Care and Treatment of Hepatitis C Infection
- Medicaid Cutbacks in Maine Leave 400 OTP Patients without Coverage
- Prescription Drugs a ‘Tipping Point’ For Dating Violence among Urban Youth
- Dr. Westley Clark on Overdose – Prevention of Prescription Drug Abuse Can Start With Education about the Risk of Overdose Death
- Parity Law Has Little Effect on Spending For Substance Abuse Treatment
- ONDCP: What Does The New Budget Deal Mean For Drug Policy Reform?