Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems, the official journal of EUROPAD (European Opiate Addiction Treatment Association), is a peer-reviewed publication for professionals wanting to stay informed of research and opinion on opioid misuse treatment in Europe and around the world. A particular emphasis is on medication-assisted treatments for opioid addiction. Articles in this issue include:
- Assessing the current state of opioid-dependence treatment across Europe: methodology of the European Quality Audit of Opioid Treatment (EQUATOR) project
- Is substance use disorder with comorbid adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and bipolar disorder a distinct clinical phenotype?
- Economic evaluation of opioid substitution treatment in Greece
- The journey into injecting heroin use
- Cognitive behavioural coping skills therapy in cocaine using methadone maintained patients: a pilot randomised controlled trial
The September issue can be accessed at: Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems September 2012 (2.12 MB, 116pp)