Heroin Addiction and Related Clinical Problems, the official journal of EUROPAD (European Opiate Addiction Treatment Association), is a peer-reviewed publication for professionals wanting to stay informed of research and opinion on opioid misuse treatment in Europe and around the world. A particular emphasis is on medication-assisted treatments for opioid addiction. Articles in this issue include:
- Ethnicity and drug addiction history. A comparison between Italian and Slovenian heroin addicts.
- The Opiate Treatment Index (OTI) clinical interview: New evidence of its reliability and validity.
- The effects of psychopathology and personality on substance abuse in twelve-step treatment programme abstainers, opiate substance abusers and a control sample.
- Maladaptive behaviours after catastrophic events: the contribute of a “spectrum” approach to post traumatic stress disorders.
- Reduction of psychotic symptoms during the use of exogenous opiates.
- Clinical and social aspects of the illegal activities of people with psychoactive substance dependence in Russia.
The PDF file is available at