- The Finger and the Moon. Alarming reactions to the opioid overdose alarm
- Towards a specific psychopathology of heroin addiction. Comparison between Heroin Use Disorder and Major Depression patients.
- Case series of heroin induced non-cardiac pulmonary edema
- Is there any relationship between drug users’ bereavement and substance consumption?
- Effects of treatment diversification on neonatal abstinence syndrome:1999-2002 vs. 2009-2012
- Correlation between methadone dosage, cortisol plasma level and depression in methadone maintained patients
- Life events (loss and traumatic) and emotional responses to them in acute catastrophe survivors and long-lasting heroin use disorder patients never exposed to catastrophic events
The issue is available for free download, free of charge, after registration at: http://www.heroinaddictionrelatedclinicalproblems.org/harcp-archives.php
Source: HeroinAddictionRelatedClinicalProblems.org – December 2015