MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT AND OPIOID USE/ADDICTION
- Drug-Overdose Deaths Have More Than Doubled in the U.S. – Opioids and Heroin Are Two of the Greatest Offenders
- Jana Burson Blog: Buprenorphine and the Liver
- Jana Burson Blog: Alcohol and Opioids (and Benzos) Don’t Mix!
- Drug to Stop Heroin Deaths Is More Costly, the Police Say
- Opinion and Analysis: Opposing the Overdose Antidote Narcan Means Approving of Death Sentences for Heroin Users
- The Great American Relapse- An Old Sickness Has Returned To Haunt a New Generation
- Are Substance Problems Among Older Americans a Looming Crisis?
- Court Strikes Down Drug Tests for Florida Welfare Applicants
NEWS FROM THE STATES
- Illinois – Counting on Methadone Drug Addiction Treatment: Corporate Cash-Cow? Social Responsibility of a Non-Profit or Responsible For-Profit? – 11/30/14
- New Jersey – Heroin Pill Poses Potential Danger for New Jersey – 12/4/14
- New Jersey – Inadequate Drug-Addiction Treatment Available In NJ Has Many Roots – 12/1/19
- New York – New York Attorney General Critical of Heroin Antidote’s Cost – 12/1/14
- Ohio – Bill would regulate painkiller addiction treatment – 12/2/14