- Introduction to This Issue of The Bridge
- The Buprenorphine Treatment Scene: An Interview with Dr. Jeffrey Junig
- Access to Buprenorphine Treatment: Complexities Across the National Landscape
- Regarding Substance Using Patients and Buprenorphine: A Primary Healthcare Challenge
- The Necessity of Counseling in Buprenorphine Treatment
- A Business Case for Including Medication in Treatment Plans
- Some Challenges to Dr. Junig’s Assertions
- Right on, Dr. Junig!
- Counseling without Training?
- Some Missing Points in Dr. Junig’s Interview
Source: ATTCNetwork.org – Volume 4, Issue 3, Fall 2014
Note: A live video talk show of this issue of The Bridge will occur on October 30, 2014 at 3:00PM EST. Register at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/364632362