MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID ABUSE/ADDICTION
- Experts Challenge Decision That Would Make New Jersey the First State to Effectively Outlaw Methadone Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Proportion of Opioid Treatment Programs Offering On-Site Testing For HIV and STIs Declines
- Blog: For Young People Addicted to Painkillers, the Path Less Taken — Why?
- Dr. Jana Burson Blog: Who Should NOT Be in Medication-Assisted Therapy with Either Methadone or Buprenorphine?
- New Mexico Jail Methadone Program Shows Mixed Results
- Beating the Poppy Seed Defense: New Test Can Distinguish Heroin Use from Seed Ingestion
- Blog: What Health Care Reform Could Mean for Drug Policy and Mass Incarceration
- Monitoring the Future Results Released
- Severe Mental Illness Tied to Higher Rates of Substance Use