Addiction Treatment Forum is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, St. Louis, MO, a manufacturer of opiate and alcohol addiction products.
- Methadone vs. Buprenorphine: How Do OTPs and Patients Make the Choice?
- Treatment of Opioid Dependence: A Call for an Evidence-Based Approach
- OTPs as Health Homes: Extra Money for Care Coordination
- NIMBY and Other Problems: Still An Uphill Battle For OTPs, But Hope Seen In Patient Advocacy
- Keeping OTP Patients in Treatment Longer: Methadone vs. Buprenorphine
- Meaning and Methadone: A Model for Promoting Adherence in MMT, Based on Patients’ Perceptions
- In California, a Focus on Getting OTP Patients Enrolled in Medicaid