May 8, 2013
MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID ABUSE/ADDICTION
- National Rx Drug Abuse Summit Focused National Attention, Efforts on Addressing Prescription Drug Abuse Issues
- Blog: The State of Denial (Tennessee) gets Another Chance/Update on the State of Denial: Is the Tide Finally Turning?
- Bangor Committee Backs Methadone Bill That Would ‘Decentralize’ Treatment, Reduce City’s Share of Patients
- Deaths Tied to Painkillers Rising in the U.S.
- New Poll Ranks Chronic Pain Well Below Drug Addiction As A Major Health Problem
- The Affordable Care Act: Shaping Substance Abuse Treatment Information Brief
- Opinion by Seddon R. Savage: Affordable Care Act Offers Opportunity to Combat Pain and Drug Abuse
- The President’s FY 2014 Budget: Supporting A 21st Century Drug Policy
- Good Samaritan Overdose Response Laws: Lessons Learned from Washington State