Addiction Treatment Forum is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Mallinckrodt Inc., a Covidien company, St. Louis, MO, a manufacturer of opiate- and alcohol-addiction products.
- Bob Newman is Retiring, But You Haven’t Heard the Last From Him
- Two Kinds of Roles for OTP Peers under the Affordable Care Act
- NASADAD Issues Consensus Statement Endorsing Medicated-Assisted Treatment
- NASADAD Prescription Drug Inquiry Reveals SSAs Very Concerned About Prescription Drug Misuse and Abuse
- Seeking and Getting Substance Abuse Treatment: Barriers Women Face
- Why MMT Patients Exchange Prescription Drugs
- From the Editor – Maine Continuing to Push for Caps on Medication-Assisted Treatment