November 5, 2012
MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID ABUSE/ADDICTION
- More Addictions Treated with Drug Therapy
- Methadone Protects Injected Drug Users from HIV Infection
- Reckitt to Discontinue Suboxone Tablets in U.S.
- As Prescription Painkiller Overdoses Mount, Researchers Outline Effective Approaches to Curb
- Decrease in Nonmedical Use of Prescription Drugs Among U.S. Residents Fueled by Decrease
in Pain Reliever Use
HEALTHCARE REFORM, DRUGS, OBAMA/ROMNEY ON ADDICTION
- New American Society for Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Advocacy Paper – The Impact of
Managed Care on Addiction Treatment
- Get Ready Now for Influx of Patients under Affordable Care Act, Expert Urges
- Dear Mr. President: A Modest Proposal No need to debate this: Treating addiction as a disease is
America’s greatest single opportunity to reduce costs to taxpayers, improve health and reduce
- How Would the Candidates Debate Drugs?