November 29, 2012
MEDICATION-ASSISTED TREATMENT (MAT) AND OPIOID ABUSE/ADDICTION
- Benzodiazepine & MAT Conference Videos Available From IRETA
- Blog: Benzos at the Opioid Treatment Program
- Blog: PTSD at the Opioid Treatment Program
- The Beginning of the End of the Abstinence Rule?
- Perspective: Docs Feel Pressure to Give Addicts Opioids
- U.S. Addiction Diagnoses up 70 Percent
- New Infographic From NIDA – Maternal Opiate Use and Newborns Suffering From Opiate
Withdrawal Are On The Rise in The U.S.
THE SCIENCE OF ADDICTION
- Commentary by Dr. Joseph Shrand: Drug addiction is Not a Moral Failing
- Slide Show:The Brain Scans of Addiction, Unscrambled
- Blog: Why Addiction is NOT a Brain Disease