Addiction Treatment Forum is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Mallinckrodt Inc., a Covidien company, St. Louis, MO, a manufacturer of opiate- and alcohol-addiction products.
- Denying Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) in the Criminal Justice System—Is It Legal?
- SAMHSA Panel Concludes No Mandatory ECG Testing for OTP Patients
- Prospective Employer Must Pay $37,500 for Not Hiring Methadone Patient
- Vermont to Expand Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction Using a Managed Care Approach
- Patient Advocacy Group Works to Improve Treatment in NY OTPs
- Study Finds No Evidence That Methadone Was Cause of Driving Accidents
- PRACTICE POINTERS: How to Effectively Treat Veterans Using Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Improving Public Health Worldwide Through Medication-Assisted Treatment